Thursday, September 24, 2015

Movements Story


sometimes by coincidence .we get to meet many stangers. we tend to forget some while somes are unforgetable. this night i reconize . somehow i got a lovely memory, i found it from my past life. which was intentionally dropped by someone. whoever it can't take it away from me. i am going to keep it in my life as a remembrance of some beautifull person and memories to my dream life . a number of new stories can will be done as like past stories but i don’t want more as like my past stories . some stories are forgotten while some are remembered. my destiny is kind towards me. she known the message from my heart just before a while and she decide the right decision she left me for my destination . but i still heard her name in my heart. though she is siting far away from me, but she couldn't knew this secret. and couldn't recognize voice of my heart. due to that reason number of beautiful dreams are burned. some of the dreams are forgettable while some are not just want to burned whole number of beautiful dreams which are playing in my brain now days.

No comments:

Post a Comment